2016 ADCC Members
- Beyond the Stars
- Dance Machine ANDC
- Elite Dance Challenge
- EnerGy National Dance Competitions
- Kids Artistic Revue
- Leap! National Dance Competition
- On Stage America
- Sophisticated Productions Dance Competitions
- Spotlight Dance Cup
- Turn It Up Dance Challenge
- Applause Talent
- Cathy Roe's Ultimate Dance
- Elite Dance Cup
- Legacy Dance Championships
- NexStar National Talent Competition
- On Point National Dance Competition
- Precision Arts Challenge
- Rainbow National Dance Competition
- Starpower Talent Competition
- United States Tournament of Dance
ADCC Board Committee at Work
The Association of Dance Conventions & Competitions (The ADCC) is a nonprofit association united to promote quality, integrity and opportunity within the dance competition and convention industry.
We provide education and networking opportunities, recognize excellence in our field through Industry Excellence and Studio of Excellence Awards, market dance competition events through our publication, The Competitive Advantage, leverage group buying power for discounts, and raise significant dollars for College Dance Scholarships.
We invite you to join us. LEARN MORE ABOUT MEMBERSHIP!
2016 ADCC Annual Meeting
September 21-23, 2016
- Keep current on dance competition industry issues
- Network with colleagues
- Expand your own business acumen
New Member orientation on Wednesday 9/21 from 3-5 PM.
New this year:
- 8 Industry Issue Roundtables for staff members and owners
- 4 additional Industry Excellence Awards categories: Show/Tour Manager, Company Leadership, Photo/Video, Photo of the Year
- Nationally known leadership expert Ranjit Nair, author or Potluck Culture as Keynote Speaker and Session Faciltator on Developing High Performing Teams
- HR Specialist Todd Anderson workshop on Hiring & Firing, 1099 vs. W-2 Employees, Managing Family Dynamics, Team Building with Seasonal and Contract Employees
- Innovation Specialist Matt Dunsmoor workshop on lnnovation and Evolutionary Organizations
- Expanded networking time with Vendor Affiliates and Business Partners to learn how to save money
- Expanded Industry Awards Gala and VIP Party recognizing Industry Award Winners
- Recognize Jo Rowan as the 2016 ADCC Lifetime Achievement Award winner
- Night on the town ins small groups—dinner and a show on the Las Vegas Strip Thursday night
Thank you to our Annual Meeting Sponsors!
Become an ADCC Annual Meeting Sponsor
Sponsorships will be sold on a first-come, first-served basis and are limited in quantity. Reserve now! For more information about becoming a sponsor, download the sponsorship kit below or contact:
ADCC Dance Scholarships
Any 2016 graduating high school senior who has been accepted to a four-year accredited college or university program for the 2016-2017 school year, and who has competed in at least two ADCC Member competition events during the 2015-2016 season, is eligible to apply for and receive an ADCC 2016 College Dance Scholarship.
We'll announce Scholarship winners in our October 2016 newsletter.
For questions please email: email@example.com.
Get The Competitive Advantage!
And... 5,6,7,8! We're gearing up for the 2017 dance competition season with three new issues of The Competitive Advantage, in August, September, and October 2016, with tour listings from ADCC Members.
Interested in advertising in The Competitive Advantage?
Each issue is bursting with ADCC and dance industry news, including greetings from our Board and Staff, Scholarship and Studio of Excellence award winners, and full upcoming season calendars from ADCC Member competitions.
For a copy of the latest, email The ADCC at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keep on top of the competition season — get your copy of the next issue of The Competitive Advantage by joining The ADCC mailing list HERE.
Board Meeting - June 2016
Thanks to all ADCC Board Members who worked hard at the recent Board Retreat and New Member Orientation in Secacus, NJ on June 8-10. Policy discussions, planning and committee meetings, and doing a New Member Orientation for Sean Flanagan of United States Tournament of Dance made for three days filled with good ideas and strategies going forward.
L to R: Melissa Burns, Turn It Up Dance Challenge; Drew Vamosi, Leap!; Sean Flanagan, United States Tournament of Dance; Melissa R. Tessier, Sophisticated Productions Dance Competitions; Ginny Faubell, Beyond the Stars; Daniel DeFranco, Groove; Gina Urso-Dudash, EnerGy National Dance Competitions; Chrisonna Anderson-Lutz, Nexstar; Tammy Hauser, ADCC Executive Director; Michelle Kresge, Spotlight Dance Cup; Sandra Walsh, Elite Dance Challenge; Lora Bertoldi, Turn It Up Dance Challenge.