September 30, 2018
In 2018 The ADCC received 97 scholarship applications, and selected the following 5 outstanding young dancers to receive scholarships of $1,000 for their college tuition.
The ADCC is thrilled to recognize excellence in dance by awarding college scholarships that value dance accomplishment, academic achievement, and personal passion for dance.
- Kayleigh Bowen, Gray, ME | Marymount Manhattan College
- Maria Collins, Glenwood, MD | Marymount Manhattan College
- Jonathan Golden, Jenkintown, PA | Princeton University
- Hannah Haigler, Marshville, NC | Wingate University
- Ashley Schultz, Flushing, MI | Oakland University