January 18, 2020
In 2019 The ADCC received 67 scholarship applications, and selected the following 5 outstanding young dancers to receive scholarships for their college tuition.
The ADCC is thrilled to recognize excellence in dance by awarding college scholarships that value dance accomplishment, academic achievement, and personal passion for dance.
Since 2014, The ADCC has awarded $62,800 in College Scholarships to high school seniors who have competed in at least two ADCC Member competitions.
- Gabriella Flanders, Seaside, CA | New York University | $2,050
- Nicholas Ely-Myers, Carlisle, MA | Endicott College | $1,500
- Amanda Austin, Copperas Cove, TX | Texas A&M University | $1,000
- Mackenzie Cain, West Gilgo Beach, NY | University of Tennessee | $1,000
- Emily Hutchins, Toledo, OH | Purdue University | $1,000